From: Modha Khammammettu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 3:38 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Stopping Image and js files

Does this mean if I request for a page using JMeter and page contains
images they will not be transferred.

I read
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pd
f and I thought this will just stop recording the details like how many
bytes went back and forth, response times etc for these type. But the
transfer of images and other static content still happens.

Please correct me if I am wrong.