How many ThreadGroups are you using? This might help:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_distributed_testing_step_by_step.pdf.
 HTH.

maalamaal wrote ..

> in my test case i am using no: of users as 60 and ramp up period as 60 and
> loop count forever.
> the response time i get how do i measure it and tell my client?
> please help me as i am new to jmeter
> --
Yet some, not wise, go to the other side of the globe, to barbarous and
unhealthy regions, and devote ten or twenty years, in that they may live,-that
is, keep comfortably warm,- and die in New England at last.

Henry David Thoreau - Walden - 1845