So what you are saying I should do something like

Thread Group
JDBC Reuqest select col1 || ',' || col2 from table
-----Reg Exp
      Ref Name                = inputVar
      Refular Expresssion = (.*),(.*)
      Template                  = $1$$2$
       Match No.               = -1
      Default Value            = 0,0
FOR EACH CONTROLLER
     INPUT VAR        = InputVar
    OUTPUTVAR      = OutputVar

And I am lost again.  I dont see how to get the data once I am in the foreach.
 Do I use user parameters?  How do I get those 2 columns??

Thank you