Hi there,

I am trying to create a loop that each iteration would initiate a request.
One field in the request (the file to send) varies with each iteration.

This is how I set it up:

+ ThreadGroup
++ Loop controller      (Loop Count = 10)
+++ Counter  (Start=0, increment=1, max=100000, reference name=index)
+++ Request   (Send files with the request: myfile${index}).txt)

It turns out that it does loop 10 times, but it sends myfile0.txt on all
iterations, instead of the different 10 files I've prepared. Does it do the
string interpolation on the file name too early? What's the right way to do
it?

--
Thanks,
Nadav