Hi,

I am new to jmeter. I recorded a script using jmeter. My application
maintains a view state for each login dynamically. How can extract view
state information and use thet information into other steps? Please  do help
me.

Warm Regards,

Bhagwan Sahai |Sr.QA.Engineer, Group of BPM Consulting|Pratham Software
(ISO 9001-2000)

S-23, Krishna Marg, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur - 302019 [India]

(T) +91 141 4060617 (F) +91 141 229 2599 (M) +91-9828395729  (W)
<http://www.thepsi.com/> www.thePSI.com

solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the material from
your computer. You should not copy or use this e-mail or attachments for any
other purpose nor disclose their contents to any other person. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of PSI.