Hi,

your question does not make much sense.

What kind of "application" are you talking about? Is it a web
application? Never mind on how it works server side, how does it look
from client side? It probably uses some session cookies, right? Did
you include the HTTP Cookie Manager in your test plan?

Please describe us what you are trying to do in terms of requests sent
and responses you are expecting.

Reading the manual (especially chapters 1-7) will probably help too.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/index.html

Regards,
Andrey

--