Hi All,
I've successfully integrated JMeter and Cruise Control by using JMeter Ant
Task.  So now I can run automated nightly load tests on the QA environment.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to make CC display the JMeter-generated HTML
reports.  Here are some details:
* In order to create the JMeter HTML report, I'm using
"jmeter-results-report_21.xsl" found in the "extras" folder in the JMeter
install dir.
** I'm successfully able to create the HTML report and able to view it in my
browser.
* I've configured the XML output file generated by JMeter to be merged with
the CC log file (also XML).

Here's where I get stuck.  I'm able to run my tests using CC but I can never
get it to display the JMeter reports.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Brau