Hello,

I have 5 http requests which perform Login, display homepage and logout.

For my application, i want to login as user1, execute the samplers and logout.
And then login as user2 repeat the process and logout.

I am trying to use the CSV Data Set Config for my application to login as
different users but one after the other.
I have a csvdata.txt file at the location of my jmx file. I would like to know
the format of the csv file.

Should the username and password value pairs be in a single line? say..

user1,pwd1
user2,pwd2
.
.
.

If yes i would like to know how Jmeter picks these values. Also what should be
the values set for:
1. Allow quoted data
2. Recycle on EOF
3. Stop thread on EOF