We have a test that consists of 5 HTTP Requests to check whether the
throughput and relative error of a particular service.  When the test is
executed, we typically use 10 ­ 40 threads depending on whether we want a
long lasting or heavy load stress test.  After each HTTP Request, I use an
Assertion to check whether the HTTP request was successful or not.  I would
to selectively decide when a thread should skip the remaining HTTP requests
and restart the test; if either the first or second HTTP request fail, then
skip the remaining three, however I don¹t want to skip if any of the last
three HTTP requests fail.

1. HTTP Request on machine A (GET)
   - Response Assertion (check for form field)
   - Regular Expression Extractor
   * Would prefer to skip remaining HTTP Requests if this fails
2. HTTP Request to machine A (POST)
   - Response Assertion (check for multiple set-cookie headers)
   * Would prefer to skip remaining HTTP Requests if this fails
3. HTTP Request on machine B (GET)
   - Response Assertion (check for specific HTML content)
4. HTTP Request on machine C (GET)
   - Response Assertion (check for specific HTML content)
5. HTTP Request on machine D (GET)
   - Response Assertion (check for specific HTML content)

I would appreciate any help yall could provide!
Andrew
--
Andrew R. Feller, Analyst
Information Technology Services