Hi,

I'm using version 2.3.1 and I'm having a problem adding a folder to the
classpath, where some of the classes needed by my samplers are compiled. The
user.properties file contains a valid classpath, like:
user.classpath=c:/myclasses/
(inside my classes I have ./com/foo/Bar.class , etc.)

I even see the classpath being "loaded" according to the jmeter.log file,
but then it just doesn't find the classes.

but when I run jmeter it can't find the classes. As a workaround I created a
jar with all my classes and added it to the user.classpath, and that works
fine. But I have a huge amount of classes that get modified every other day,
so creating a new jar every time is tedious.

Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
AB