Just curious. How do you usually create your Jar files?

If you're using Eclipse, it comes with a Jar exporter that you can
probably use (just save the Jar description, and remember to turn
"export" on). Alternatively, you could use Ant to build your jar as
well. It would just take a small build.xml to do it, regardless of
your current toolset.