Hi,

The reason why I had to put Domain\Username is that, when I visit that site
manually and just enter username and password then it puts totally different
domain and does not login. So in my case even in manual login I had to put
DOMAIN\Username.

However what it seems to me that DOMAIN field in HTTP authorization manager
is not taken into account at all in my case.. it would be good to test this
in other case too..

Br,

Farid