Hi,

I just tried with different user name, but again it is not logging it.

I am wondering if Jmeter has some kind of requirements for userfield in HTTP
Authorization Manager??

Because this user has underscore. so I put like this: DOMAIN\User_name_here

or does it have some password requirements?? The only difference between
this and early case is usernames are different...

I hope someone will help to solve this..

Thanks

Br,

Farid