From: sebb [mailto:seb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 January 2009 5:42 a.m.
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: MS InfoPath forms and JMeter

On 26/01/2009, Oliver Erlewein [DATACOM] <oliver.erlew...@datacom.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi Sebb,
>
>  Not this time. The problem is (I've just figured this out) that what MS does
> is take values from the cookies from the previous request and post them into
> the POST. Problem there being that they put the data into the cookie name
> (!!!). i.e. the cookie name changes each time you do this.

This should not prevent the Proxy from recording the session.
However, the generated test plan won't be replayable without further work.

One approach for finding the variable parts of the test plan would be
to record two separate sessions and compare the test plans.

>  Is there a way to manually parse the cookies?

Depends how the cookies are provided. If the server provides the
cookie, then the Cookie Manager is all you need.

If the browser provides the cookie using Javascript, then you will
need to look at how it does this. I.e. examine the HTML and then use a
regex to extract the bits it uses to create the cookie.

>  Or to do something like a regexp mach to the cookie names? Is there a
> variable that will dump out all cookies in one string in JMeter?

No.