From: sebb [mailto:seb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 January 2009 11:38 a.m.
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: MS InfoPath forms and JMeter

On 26/01/2009, Oliver Erlewein [DATACOM] <oliver.erlew...@datacom.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi Sebb,
>
>  Maybe an example works better. I know what I need to do but I just don't
> know how (i.e. already past the proxy stage).
>
>  Say you have a cookie:
>
>  _ABC_DEF_1234567890 = true

OK.

>  In the following POST there is something like
>
>  GHIJK = 1234567890
>
>  ...where 1234567890 changes for each request.

What is GHIJK? Is it a form variable?

>  Usually you'd just reference the cookie as ${_ABC_DEF_1234567890} but I
> can't do that here because the 1234567890 part is not static.

What has the cookie to do with the value of GHIJK?

In your example the cookie value is "true" - how will the cookie value
help with determining the value for the field GHIJK?

> So my question is, how do I access that cookie? i.e. find out what name it
> has?

How does the page access the cookie?

I.e. how does the browser decide what to post?

You'll need to work this out and use REs etc to extract the relevant data.