Hi
Maybe you used jdk1.6 for your JMeter. I have met the same problem. But when
I use JDK1.5, it words fine now.

-----Original Message-----
From: dirweis [mailto:dirw...@web.de]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:37 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: HTTPS problem

Uhm, why do you tell me that I should check the URL in my browser? I already
wrote:
Connecting in my browser to the https pages is working fine

There is no certificate problem when I connect through my browser (including
any warnings).

But thx anyway & regards Dirk

database 3929 (20090311) __________

http://www.eset.com