Hi,

I'm using JMeter 2.3.2 and try to run tests with an https connect.
Connecting in my browser to the https pages is working fine and the JMeter
tutorial told me:
Making HTTPS Requests
JMeter can make HTTPS requests - just create an HTTP Request Sampler, and
set the protocol to https (instead of blank).
---

Well, of course in my HTTP Request Default I entered 'https' into the
protocol field but the result file tells me
rc="Non HTTP response code: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException" rm="Non
HTTP response message: Received fatal alert: bad_certificate"

Can you help me here?
Many thanks and best regards,
Dirk