On 20/04/2009, aidy lewis <aidy.le...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sebb.
>
>  2009/4/20 sebb <seb...@gmail.com>:
>
> > On 20/04/2009, aidy lewis <aidy.le...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>  >> Hi,
>  >>
>  >>  I saved my Aggregate Report table to csv, but it seems that the
>  >>  throughput figures have appeared in a different format than that
>  >>  appearing in the JMeter GUI.
>  >
>  > Yes, because the Listeners save raw data, not calculated data.
>

>   It seemed that the Listeners were using throughput per minute and
>  the saved table throughput by seconds and I was able to times the
>  saved throughput by
>   60 to get the Listener result.
>
>   So if the GUI presents a throughput of 8.2/min, that would calculated
>  in the saved table as 0.13607053730806304
>
>  0.13607053730806304 * 60 = 8.2 (rounded)

Yes, the saved data uses per second. The diplayed data may be per
second, or per minute, or per hour, depending on the value.

>  > You can reload the data in the Listener, and then use Save Table.
>

> Good tip: But these are the errors I receive when trying to re-load
>  the file through the Aggregate Report listener
>
>  INFO  - jmeter.save.CSVSaveService:
>  C:\channel_testing\results\new_server_tests\Copy Days.csv does not
>  appear to have a valid header. Using default configuration.
>  2009/04/20 13:10:48 WARN  - jmeter.save.CSVSaveService:
>  java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Label"
>  2009/04/20 13:10:48 WARN  - jmeter.save.CSVSaveService: Error parsing
>  field 'timeStamp' at line 1 java.text.ParseException: Unparseable
>  date: "Label"
>  2009/04/20 13:10:48 WARN  - jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector: Problem
>  reading JTL file: C:\channel_testing\results\new_server_tests\Copy
>  Days.csv
>
>  Is this because the header were not exported?

If the header is not saved, then the reload relies on the
configuration in jmeter.properties.

So either save the header, or update jmeter.properties to reflect the contents.

>  >
>  > Throughput is request/minute, so just count the requests and divide by
>  > the overall elapsed time, i.e. end of last sample - start of first
>  > sample.
>

> The Aggregate Report does not provide a timestamp and as I am on a
>  forever loop counter (especially for soak test) this calculation may
>  be inaccurate.

I was referring to the raw CSV data, not the table data.