From: jmeter-user-return-25711-kevin.badeau=state.ma...@jakarta.apache.org
[mailto:jmeter-user-return-25711-kevin.badeau=state.ma...@jakarta.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Andrew Melnyk
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:30 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Variances between automated and manual tests

Hi Kevin,

There are several reasons why you can see such picture:

1.) Your jmeter scripts don't do what they intended to do. Make sure that
you have implemented in your tests assertions which guarantee that tests
doing right things.
2.) Jmeter not a browser so if there is a rendering of content on the client
side it does not measured by Jmeter.

Regards,
Andriy