Can you retest with ading a simple controller as the parent of the random
and point your module controller to it? im not sure if the module controller
includes all the children  under it or includes the parent as well..

+loop controller (5 times)
 \- module controller that refferences to the simple controller bellow
+recording controller
  simple Controller
 \- random controller (under which samples are recorded with the proxy
server)
   \- http sampler 1
   \- http sampler 2