Good day,

I am sorry that I cannot figure out how to write the syntax/ what reg ex to put
on the Response Assertion  of the things I need.

Here is the situation, I am reading things from a CSV using the CSV Data Set
Config. I will be  using them in a sampler to update things in the database.
Then part of the test is confirmation of the updated values. So I have a
sampler that goes to a page that displays the values. So logically need to
place a Response Assertion on that sampler. But I am stuck on the reg ex.

Is it possible to have a Jmeter variable in the reg expression? like
${something}?
As far as I understand it is not possible right?

I do not know Perl and reg ex really is hard for me. It is a good thing that
some examples in the blogs and Wiki serve my purposes but with this I am stuck.

Thanks in advance!

Stephen Florencio