Dear All ,

I have recorded my test plan which contains many .jsp and .do files [ Java
Application ] .

It has some ajax.do files also , While executing this test plans with 300
concurrent users , these ajax files are giving more errors [ Error % ] . So I
have decided to remove these ajax files ( using Remove Option ) from my test
plan and I did it .

But while running my same test plan after removing the ajax pages , The
duration of test execution is 3 times longer than the actual time taken .

Can anyone please explain me why Is this happend ? or Can i Use the disable
option instead of removing this ?? Wil it be effective for my target ??

Please explain .

Thanking You
With warm regards,
Vijayakumar.C