On 30/09/2009, vijayakumar <bcvijayaku...@altechindia.com> wrote:
> Hi Sebb ,
>
>  i ) The ' Actual Time taken ' - what I meant is
>
>  The Time taken to complete the Test Plan execution without removing the
> Ajax.do pages from my test plan .
>
>  It tooks 30 Mins to complete my test plan before removing the ajax.do pages
> from my test plan .
>
>  But while running the same test plan after removing all ajax.do pages , it
> took 2 hrs to complete approx . I don't know why this is happend .

Nor do I.

I suggest comparing the times of the individual pages to see if any
have got longer.

If so, investigate why - perhaps the ajax.do pages set up cookies that
are needed by subsequent pages.

>  ii )  Thats why I asked , Can I use disable option instead of remove this ,
> to avoid this ajax.do pages on execution ?  Will it make any difference ??

No, disabling the samplers is equivalent to removing them - in both
cases they won't be seen by the test thread.