To: "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Hi,

instead of -XX:NewSize=1024m -XX:MaxNewSize=1024m try with Xmx1024m Xms1024m

Best regards,
Jakub

2009/10/14 vijayakumar <bcvijayaku...@altechindia.com>:
Dear All

My self having 2 GB RAM in my machine and am running a JDBC Connection Config Test Plan ( Oracle Database ) with 250 Concurrent users .

I have set the Max number of Connection as 500 in JDBC Connection Configuration .

The Query used in JDBC Request ( Query Type = ' Select Statement ' ) has an output of approx some 15-20 columns and more than 200 rows from database .

While running the test plan , I am getting the following errors in View Results in Tree

i. Response Code : null 17002
Respose Message : java.sql.SQLException : IO exception : End of TNS Data Channel .

an I have got an Error message in Command Prompt as

ii. " Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.awt.Component$BltBufferStrategy.revalidate(Unknown Source) "

more over my Machine got hanged after some time . I have set my heap size as

set NEW=-XX:NewSize=1024m -XX:MaxNewSize=1024m

Can anyone please give me a suggetion to overcome this error ??

Thanking You
With warm regards,
Vijayakumar.C