From: Daly, James
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:14 AM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Cc: Amira, Al
Subject: FW: JMeter - How do i run a stored procedure

Hi Deepak,

Also, would it be possible to run the procedure "as is" from PL/SQL
without adding any "parameter values" and "parameter types"?

After I run procedure "as is" from PL/SQL as shown in a.) below I get
"Response message: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00907: missing right
parenthesis."

What does "missing right parenthesis" mean?

a.)Procedure from PL/SQL:

CALL CRIS_SYSTEM_ADMIN_PKG.CRIS_GET_USERINFO_BY_EMAIL_SP(P_USER_EMAIL IN
VARCHAR2,

 P_REF_CURSOR OUT CRIS_GLOBAL_PARMS_PKG.T_REF_CUR);

Thank you,

James