hey Deepak thnx for the reply
Well i some im able to launch Jmeter  reason was with two versions of java
1.4 and 1.5 on a system. And now jmeter is getting lauch with java 1.5
version(as i uninstalled version 1.4) and below message coming up on command
prompt on QTP installed Machine:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_12\bin
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xrunjvmhook
-Xbootclasspath/a:C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MER
CUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MERCUR~1\FUNCTI~1\Java\classes\
jasmine.jar
8.2.115
1.0) (SUN 1.5.0_12)

Now i need more clarity from your side that shall i go ahead with this
message coming in command prompt will not affect my jmeter runs or need to
set lines in .BAT file( if yes then which line).

I am jst curious because on my 2 machine i am running jmeter with java 1.4
version and on other 3 machine(having QTP) i am running with java 1.5, so
this is reason i want your comment so i can be confident to about the
message command prompt and i can go ahead with my runs.

More over will this message above in command prompt cause me any prob during
incremental load run. Please provide your valuable comments

Regards
GP