Hello!

There's first exception after first try to stop test, then second exception
in following stop commands.

First: 2010/01/27 21:22:55 ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Error while
processing sampler 'HTTP Request 3' : java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getHeaderField(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.disconnect(HTTPSampler.j
ava:602)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:
595)
        at ...

Second: 2010/01/27 21:23:19 ERROR - jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine.askThreadsToStop(StandardJMete
rEngine.java:581)
        at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.Start.doAction(Start.java:82)
        at ...

I also uploaded my test plan and full test log to
http://apc.kg/jmeter-except.zip

С уважением,

Андрей Похилько