On 29/01/2010, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29/01/2010, Andrey Pohilko <a...@fininfor.ru> wrote:
>  > Hello!
>  >

> >  There's first exception after first try to stop test, then second exception
>  >  in following stop commands.
>  >
>  >  First: 2010/01/27 21:22:55 ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Error
> while
>  >  processing sampler 'HTTP Request 3' : java.lang.RuntimeException:
>  >  java.lang.NullPointerException
>  >         at
>  >  sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
>  >         at
>  >  sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getHeaderField(Unknown Source)
>  >         at
>  >
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.disconnect(HTTPSampler.j
>  >  ava:602)
>  >         at
>  >
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:
>  >  595)
>  >         at ...
>

> Not quite sure what is going on here yet.
>
>  The NPE is generated in the JVM code, which suggests there may be a
>  bug in the Java library, probably triggered by the disconnect.
>
>  It looks like there are some places where savedConn should be set to
>  null to prevent interrupt() from trying to disconnect a connection
>  that is in the process of being disconnected, but I'm not sure that is
>  the whole story.

I have not been able to reproduce the problem, but I have fixed the
sampler to prevent interrupt() from attempting to disconnect a
connection that is about to be disconnected, see:

Log:
Stop interrupt() from attempting disconnect whilst we are already disconnecting

It would be a great help if you could try your test again with the
current code (or any nightly build after r904918).