Hi
>From a brief reading of http://davenport.sourceforge.net/ntlm.html
<http://davenport.sourceforge.net/ntlm.html>The NTLMv2 Response
Step 2
*The Unicode uppercase username is concatenated *with the Unicode
authentication target (the domain or server name specified in the Target
Name field of the Type 3 message). Note that this calculation always uses
the Unicode representation, even if OEM encoding has been negotiated; *also
note that the username is converted to uppercase*, while the authentication
target is case-sensitive and must match the case presented in the Target
Name field.

It might be that the implementation is correct as per the specification (and
since windows usernames are case insensitive your application really should
be the one that changes)

what happens when you use Internet explorer as the client instead of Jmeter
, do you not see a similar problem?

regards
deepak