hi
>A user can enter the username in any case and it gets through NTLM
So if a user enters his username in all CAPS , IE still sends the version
the application expects ? I think im missing something here though I cant
place it. I guess a better place to check would be HTTPClient forums
(assuming the problem with uppercasing lies there - Id try a simple
standalone request using the samples).

HTTPClient does work with post requests (both the API and the JMeter
sampler).

regards
deepak