>The above url is the path which is coming while i create the user..
What do you mean by this statement? Does your application redirect to this
URL?  Or is this part of the content in the response? Your response field to
check is probably wrong since you are checking the URL.
Second your expression is too broad. it will capture any number , something
like id=([^&]*)& . Also you can use a debug sampler to see what values are
getting extracted if at all.