do you have follow redirects or redirect automatically (change to follow
redirects if not already there)?
Also what are the values you have specified for the other fields
regEx = id=([^&]*)&
Template = $1$
Match NO = 1
Default = NOTFOUND

Also have you tried putting a debug sampler + view results tree listener and
seen what you are extracting (Im assuming from your mail that the URL you
posted the data too finally redirected to this URL)? Did you verify using
view results tree listener that you are indeed being redirected to this URL
(otherwise your ADD might have failed)?

regards
deepak