Hi Jörg,

In btw  a quick update...

a valid Amazon Web Services Account --- i created account.

launch the instances using "AWS console"

I am able to open  aremote system...wih amazon (ec2-75-107....computer...)

Do i need to install JMeter on that computer???
Do i need to run my scripts from there?

I saw
Jmeter_distributed_testing_step_by_step.pdf  tutorial...

i this case what is Master and what is slave can you please explain me how
to run the Jmeter scripts??

Do i need to run on amazon system or my system??what is the use of running
he scripts on amazon system??

You are reall helpful Mr Jorg.....Please explain me ..the process...and use
of running JMeter scripts in amazon ec2...
Thanks,
Naga