Hi, I'm having a problem with threads making a http request post receiving a
different response after the first thread. I have "Follow Redirects" checked
since the site takes you to a login screen after posting. The problem is
when threads after the first one make the same request, the result and
response are completely different; it's as if it wasn't posting the new
username since the response data shows the page it's supposed to be posting
to with the fields filled in, whereas the result for the first thread shows
the login screen. However  they are posting correctly since in the test I
have it logging in with the new username and all threads log in
successfully. This happens again when I make a request to change the
username back since I want to maintain the same username in the database
with my csv.

Does anyone know why a request would return a different result and response
after the first thread? I based my response assertions off of my recordings,
but the test seems to be getting different responses after the first thread.