I All,

I have created a script for uploading a PDF (exclued .js, jgp, gif .png
while recording).

After I running that script, it is giving me GET
"http://www.abc.com/PageExpired " when i checked in REQUEST
response(sampler>result tree).  after every sampler i already have cookie
manager in my test plan.

Scipt is getting passed but Page Experiration is coming .. Please let me
know the reaon of it..

below is the request
GET http://124.7.20.75:8080/eOffice/PageExpired

Cookie Data:
$Version=0; JSESSIONID=C85D1AFDFE91FF1B2AEFD7CD14BE4E1B; $Path=/test

Request Headers:
1.1.4322)
Connection: keep-alive
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,
application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword, */*
Pragma: no-cache

Regards
GP