Hi All,

I have created a script for uploading a PDF scenario (exclued .js, jgp, gif
.png while recording).

After I running that script, it is giving me: GET
"http://www.abc.com/PageExpired "
when i checked in request response(i.e sampler>result tree). And too after
every sampler, in my testplan  i already have cookie manager.

Scipt is getting passed but Page Experiration is coming .. Please let me
know the reaon of it..

below is the request
GET http://124.7.20.75:8080/eOffice/PageExpired

Cookie Data:
$Version=0; JSESSIONID=C85D1AFDFE91FF1B2AEFD7CD14BE4E1B; $Path=/test

Request Headers:
1.1.4322)
Connection: keep-alive
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,
application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword, */*
Pragma: no-cache

Regards
GP