Deepak,

I have been playing with it. Now, what I do is to execute jmeter.bat to
open up jmeter, then pull up my test plan and do not get anymore errors.
If I execute jmeter icon linked to the ApacheJMeter.jar, that is the time
I got the OutOfMemory error.

I just do not understand the reason for executing ApacheJMeter.jar to get
outofMemory error. Is there a way for me to set up ApacheJMeter.jar to use
jmeter.bat?

Thanks.

Patty

Re: OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Deepak Shetty
to:
JMeter Users List
07/28/2010 03:10 PM

Please respond to "JMeter Users List"

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/best-practices.html#lean_mean
Are you running in GUI mode, if so dont? Did you verify your changes got
picked correctly (java process should show 2GB being used)

regards
deepak