hi

it means your machine could not allocate the amount of memory you have
specified in a contiguous block. It depends on how much RAM you have , how
much is used , how much virtual memory etc etc. Close as many applications a
syou can and retry or reduce the Xms Xmx value (1GB or 1.5 Gb)

regards
deepak