Hi Archna,

i thinks its very clear in
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pdf

you need to mentioned proxy port for recording (i.e 8080)
and in http request default, mention the port (XXXX as for below link) on
which application runinng ( like http://111.11.11.11:XXXX/pathlogin.aspx )

pdf is will give you very clear idea.. you first go through it

regards
GP

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Archana12 [via JMeter] <
ml-node+2259329-2137689938-42...@n5.nabble.com<ml-node%2b2259329-2137689938-42...@n5.nabble.com>