Please read my inline comments.

Hi,

Thanks a lot..................

I have recorded a script.

Now I want to  know about the regular expression. Suppose I have a
"viewstate=1335545456456asndjasdj" and I want to corelate it. It will be
done by regular extracter but how. Shall I rt click add regular extracter
just above of the step in which "viewstate" is coming, and then change the
value of viewstate with "viewstate=${viewstate}".

<<<<< You should add the regular expression extractor at the thread group
level. This will capture the "viewstate" (your example) value whenever it
comes.  >>>>>

How Cud I see the value of viewstate taken at runtime.Suppose first time I
run andviewstate =1234 and next time viewstate=4568  then how I come to know
which value it has taken I would like to view that value.

<<<< Add a Debug Sampler above the request for which you want to check the
viewstate value. It would also do you good to add a Debug sampler after the
request so that you can figure out if the value has changed or not.  refer
to -
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Debug_Sampler
Debug Sampler  for more information.  >>>>>

Pl help me on this.