Deepak Shetty wrote:

> Hi
> Use Firebug. Use the net tab. Access a page which has a number of static
> files like bbc.co.uk. You cannot predict how the browser will load the
> static resources / what will be done simultaneously and what will be done
> serially.
>
> regards
> deepak

Hi Deepak,
This is an interesting topic and your answers are really informative.
Why do you recommand using Firebug? Is Firebug not loading static files and
apsx files simultaneously?

An other question I have is: Do you have 'Retrieve All embedded reourses'
enabled or disabled when loadtesting a Webserver? I couldn't really make
that up from your previous posts in this topic.