>At this time, I do not rely on the timings as reported by Jmeter, but
>exploint reverse proxy logs instead. Jmeter's role is to induce load and
>that's it.

What are these logs? How do I get access to them?

>3. The time your browser takes until you can see anything, at least some
>text

>All are usually different. For me, the last one is the most interesting,
>and it is very close to the time to load the HTML content and nothing
>else.

How do you calculate the #3?

>Still, do keep in mind that time #2 is not all that important, don't
>waste your energy on figuring out a way to measure it with Jmeter (it
>may not even be possible).

Oh, I wouldn't, but don't see any other options at this moment... maybe you
answer to a previous question (about #3) would help.

>because I have a very nice, elaborate and precise protocol of all requests
and responses
>in my loadbalancer log.

How does it help you to calculate the page response time? Could you give me
a detailed example of how you utilize such logs?