Van: Singireddy, Radhika [radhika.singire...@capgemini.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 5 oktober 2010 13:05
Aan: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Onderwerp: FW: Recording problem

Hi All,

I am working on an https application. When we hit the url it displays a pop-up
where we need to enter the credentials to access the application.
I have tried recording using jmeter(version 2.4). When I enter the credentials
in the pop-up during recording it is showing that the page cannot be displayed.
I have worked earlier on few https applications but didn't encounter such
problem. What might be the possible cause?

Thanks
Radhika

</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This
message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>