Hi All,

I am unable to capture de-queued messages which JMS Subscriber de-queues from
Active MQ. Active MQ web interface shows that 1 message has been de-queued but
I am unable to confirm it from Jmeter. The "listener" I am using is "View
Results Tree".

Little background, I have an application (say, app 1) which queues a request in
Active MQ. Another application (say, app 2) which has subscribed to that topic
de-queues it. Now, I want to validate that app 1 has queued correct request
with correct content. The only way I could think is to capture it in JMS
Subscriber.

I have used Jmeter earlier to send SOAP requests and the same listener would
work perfect showing complete received response from the application.

Is there some problem in JMS sampler or am I using incorrect methods?

I hope I was clear in mentioning my case.

Please let me know in case of any confusion.

Regards,
Gunjan

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems