Hi,

I'm trying to use the Regular Expression Extractor.  I've verified that I can
use it to parse out simple text.  But, when I try to parse the following string:

6yuQXuFV5rx2tE5/QL0V9jclw0HnWK+4madV9uAwOsg=

Form this HTML snippet:

The Regular Expression Extractor doesn't find the string.

I've verified that the following regular expression works using a regular
expression editor:

(?<="csrf-token" content=").*(?=")

Any ideas on why this isn't working, or how to debug this?

Thanks...Rob