Rob,

Check for the placement of parentheses () in the regex. JMeter grabs the text
between the parentheses.

Can you send the exact regex you're using now?

Steve Eckhart
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst

WAUSAU Financial Systems
14010 FNB PKWY STE500
Omaha, NE 68154-5206
Main: (402) 431-8810
Direct line: (402) 715-9382
Email: steve.eckh...@wausaufs.com

Enterprise Payment Solutions.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic transmission (including files attached
hereto) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying, distribution or taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this confidential information is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
destroy it and immediately notify us by return email.  Thank you.