Hi,

I am trying to catch the value from the response of the request. I have
tried writing regular expressions in different ways but it's not working.
Can anybody help me for creating the regular expression.
My website does the registration. When I enter the personal details and
clicks the pyement button then one membership number get generated in the
response. This membership number is dynamic and it changes value everytime.
I want to capture the value of this registration number in a variable. So
that I can use this variable in the subsequent request's

The response string from which i want to capture the membershipnumber is

  <form method="post"
action="/benefitsplus-travel-uk/en-gb/homepage/purchase/complete-payment.aspx?membershipNumber=8881756375&package=471380f7-29df-4e77-906e-1cd9e5a2f5a6&listOfOptionalBenefits="
id="frmMaster">

I am using the Regular Expression extractor post processor. I have tried
number of regular expressions to capture this value but not able to capture
it. I have tried below ways

Reference Name = Nextmembershipnumber
Regular Expression=  membershipNumber="(.+?)"
Templete= $1$
Match No. 1
Default Value =

I have also tried with the regular expression like

"(.+:membershipNumber:.+?)"

(membershipNumber=\").*(?=\")

name="membershipNumber" value="(.+?)"

membershipNumber="(.+?)"

Please help me in creating the correct regular expression.

Thank You in advance

Regards
Sandeep