Hi Garvita and Anthony,

I have tried using the regular expression provided by you. But somehow its
not working. I have tried ur expression in following ways
1. (membershipNumber">)(.+?)(<)
2.   <form method="post"
action="/benefitsplus-travel-uk/en-gb/homepage/purchase/complete-payment.aspx?(membershipNumber">)(.+?)(<)
&amp;package=471380f7-29df-4e77-906e-1cd9e5a2f5a6&amp;lis
tOfOptionalBenefits=" id="frmMaster">
3. membershipNumber=(\d+)
4.  <form method="post"
action="/benefitsplus-travel-uk/en-gb/homepage/purchase/complete-payment.aspx?membershipNumber=(\d+)&amp;package=471380f7-29df-4e77-906e-1cd9e5a2f5a6&amp;lis
tOfOptionalBenefits=" id="frmMaster">

Basically I am using the Regular Expression Extractor post processor. I am
giving the Reference name as Nextmembershipnumber. And I am using this
reference name as a variable in the subsequent requests like
${Nextmembershipnumber} in the subsequent requests.

So what I want to achieve is using the Regular Expression Extractor I want
to capture this value of the membership number in a variable so that i can
use in the subsequent requests.

I am attaching the response file for your reference.

Please help me in using a correct  Regular Expression Extractor post
processor.

Thank You,

Regards,
Sandeep

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Garvita [via JMeter] <
ml-node+3313065-325567179-146...@n5.nabble.com<ml-node%2b3313065-325567179-146...@n5.nabble.com>