Greetings:

I've read couple of posts saying Jmeter older version didn't work well with
java script functions.
I wonder if this has been improved as we are now at jmeter 2.4?

My situation is this:  I have a image button on the page, once user clicks
on it, a java script function call
constructs a dialog and this dialog blocks everything else on the app until
user dismiss it. The controls( particular a drop down and OK/Cancel button)
on this dialog are java components, everytime user touches the component,
there is a post going to the server. Jmeter recorded a Post with a brand new
frameid on the dialog, when I run the script, this new frameid is not found
anywhere; by walking through the code, this frameid is not mentioned
anywhere either in the java side. I suspect all my headache is caused by
this dialog on the java script.

Has anyone seen similar behavior ? Any suggestions on where I should look
into this?

Thanks in advance !
Chian