From: pawinder [mailto:pawinder_gu...@yahoo.com]
Sent: 9. septembar 2011 14:17
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Load Testing with Variable Request Path

Hi,
I have a scenario where I need to load test a website that has over 5000
pages. One option is that I create 5000+ http request samplers. It will be
too time consuming to create and maintain so many requests. I was wondering
if jmeter can read the URL for request from a text file. So that I could
keep URLs to all the web pages in a text file and jmeter reads from the text
file and fires http requests.

Any suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks,
Pawinder